Reban Farms homestead has been around since 1908 and we are proud of our Saskatchewan roots. We enjoy the cattle lifestyle and the wholesome food it allows us to produce. We are thankful to have a farm out by Petrofka Bridge along the North Saskatchewan River south of Blaine Lake. As our operation continues to grow, Reban Farms is hiring a seasonal farmhand, are you the perfect fit?
Reban Farms is Hiring a Seasonal Farmhand/Summer Student
We are looking for an employee to start as soon as the snow is gone, and stay until the ground freezes in the fall.
- Checking, building, repairing and dismantling barbwire fences.
- Fixing, building and maintaining corals for cattle.
- Feeding, sorting and hauling cows.
- Field work such as raking hay, picking rocks, swathing and combining.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drivers license is required.
- Must be motivated to work independently
- Stay on task with limited supervision.
- Must be able to complete tasks on a timeline.
Preference will be given to applicants with a farm background and experience using the equipment. We will need an employee for 4-5 years, but you only need to commit to one season. Hours are Monday to Friday with a minimum work day of 8 hours. If you are a high school applicant you will be required to work after school and Saturdays until school is out in June. Then hours would be on weekdays.
Starting Wage would be between $18-30/hr depending on prior experience.
If this being a seasonal farmhand is something you are interested in please send your resume to email@example.com
Reban Farms provides you with a farm-to-table product that is high in nutritional value, comes from the use of sustainable farm practices, tastes better, offers the convenience of free delivery, AND saves you money.
Want to get to know more about us?
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram